Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

ISTE


I just returned from the ISTE 2014 Conference in Atlanta, GA.  Let me just say, WOW!  I've never been around so many tech savvy and innovative teachers in my life.  I am back to reality now and am so excited to review, meditate, and continue learning from the people I met and received resources from.

This was my first time to attend ISTE and it WILL NOT be the last. Before attending the conference, I had a Twitter friend tell me that I should go to ISTE even if I had to pay for it myself.  Now that I've been...I totally agree!

What makes ISTE so awesome?
  • Sessions for everyone (Lectures, hands on, interactive, technical, posters)
  • Excellent exhibits with personalized instruction/learning
  • Innovative presentations
  • Global presenters
  • Student presenters
  • Connections with other educators
Make your plans now to attend ISTE 2015 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Registration begins October 1, 2014.

Here are a few pics from Atlanta:
Welcome to ISTE - King of Pops (Popsicles)
Webb City Gang


Poster Session
Poster Session
Poster Session
Braves Baseball
Turner Field

Scholastic Dinner at Georgia Aquarium

Great views during evening!

Eric Sheninger - Our guest speaker at Scholastic dinner.
Author/Blogger, Lisa Parisi, signed my book Making Connections with Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment