Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

1st Holiday Read: Using Technology to Improve Reading and Learning

Christmas season usually means a lot of traveling for my family. Since education runs in the family blood we usually try to get away for some R and R over Christmas break. I usually choose a professional book (or 2) to read during this time to pass the travel time, motivate myself and build excitement for the upcoming semester. I guess you would call it refueling. 

My first pick for the break is this easy read.


 I love the easy steps this book provides for educators to include more research within our curriculum (chapters 5 and 6). 


The book gives step-by-step instructions. ..


as well as examples of student work. I always love that!

If you have a "great read" to help us jump start our new year please share. 

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment