Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Conference Time

Pittsburg State University
 Tech Conference Today



My excitement for the 22 IPads and Apple TV in my classroom just sky rocketed today.  It was such a great experience to attend breakout sessions with presenters who are using IPads in their classrooms.  Anticipation is growing for the upcoming school year.   

I'm excited to spend my summer learning, creating, and jump starting the 2013-2014 school year.  I must admit I was talking to my mother 4 days after school was out this year.  She asked me what I was doing.  I gave the typical answer that most teachers give, "working on school stuff".  Then I thought to myself, "surely I did not say that (May is not even over)...but yep, I'm already excited for next year".


My Summer Reading List






NEXT ADVENTURE




I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment