Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Conference Surprise

As teachers we enter the week of conferences trying to preplan (as much as possible) so that things go smoothly.  I often think to myself and even take note of things I want to discuss with each parent.

During one of the conferences this week one of my students attended the conference with her father.  She sat down in one of my bean bag chairs with a book and her iPad.  I turned to her and asked if she could pick out her favorite iPad project to show her dad after we finished talking.  Unfortunately I had a teacher brain laps and must admit that I did not preview her project.  To my surprise this is what she showed dad during our conference.  I'm calling it My Conference Surprise (make sure you listen to her whispering at the end of the video).


Needless to say, I was quite speechless after this video.

I'm going to save this video for the rest of my life.  Whenever I get discouraged, I'm going to play it...just to remind myself why I teach.

 I teach to make a difference in the lives of my students. 
 I LOVE my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment