Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Great American's Day

Webb City 4th grade students attended Great American's Day in Webb City on May 1st.  Our students had an amazing day packed full of information about some of our Great Americans.


William Bradford









Harriet Beecher Stowe

Abraham Lincoln


Fanny Crosby (One of my favorites!)




Square Dancing


William McGuffey
I've owned a McGuffey reader for about 15 years.  Amazing story!


Laura Ingalls Wilder
Would you be an American if you didn't LOVE to hear stories about Laura, Ma, Pa, and Mary?



George Washington


George Washington Carver
(George sat down and ate lunch with some of my students.  They were so excited.)
Uncle Sam in Barton Theater

Eighty degree weather helped make an unforgettable day! My students learned so much. I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment