Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Website!

Fancying 4th has a new look and new URL:  www.fancying4th.blogspot.com. Woot!  I'm so excited.

I definitely have to give a big shout out to my family and friends for your encouragement and support. Thank you so much!

I'm hoping through this blog to:

  1. Share with other educators 
  2. Connect with other educators and classrooms
  3. Showcase some of the work my "super scholars" are creating
  4. Show the world the wonderful profession of teaching
I still have some work to do on the blog but I'm too excited not to share it.  Make sure you click on the link buttons to follow the new blog.  I will not be posting to the old blog any longer.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in collaborating.

Mrs. Huff

No comments:

Post a Comment